Terms & Conditions
- Please note that wines and ciders may only be shipped within Canada, excluding the Territories. Minimum orders apply. Approximate rates are noted below.
- Orders will be packed and shipped every Tuesday and Friday from the winery.
- Order will be shipped through our affiliate ATS Healthcare and usually arrive within seven business days.
- Please use a street address for shipping, we cannot ship to PO boxes or rural route addresses and require a Proof of Delivery from a customer over the legal drinking age on all deliveries. Phone number and email are required for shipping.
- Wine and cider cannot be left at a delivery address unattended.
- Please call our wineshop manager or order desk associate 250-860-0742 if you have any questions.
- Wine is a perishable commodity. Extremes of temperature can occasionally adversely affect the condition of wine. The View Winery reserves the right to delay/deny shipments at such times.
Shipping Rates are approximate and vary depending on weight and location, here are some examples of rates based on major centre destinations and average order size:
- Okanagan – $15.00
- Lower Mainland – $21.50
- Alberta – $26.00
- Toronto – $29.00
- Rest of Canada – $35.00
We encourage you to contact our order desk if you have any questions or concerns about placing an order. Contact email@example.com or call 778-760-2994.
Returns & Cancellations
Once our wine leaves the premises of The View Winery, we do not accept product returns for exchange or refund. Your satisfaction is important to us. If you experience product which is damaged in transit, we encourage you to please contact our order desk associate by email at firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 250-860-0742.
- All Wine Club shipments must be cancelled at least 10 business days before the shipping date indicated in the shipment notice email.
- Member credit cards will be charged one week before day of shipping.
- Wine Club Members must receive a minimum of 2 shipments after which any cancellation requests must be sent in writing via e-mail to email@example.com
- Members will get a pre-shipping notice by e-mail approximately 3 weeks prior to shipping date.
- Wine Club on-site discounts are applicable to purchases of wine and cider only. Merchandise is excluded.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will assist in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard personal information provided to us on our site.
What information is collected?
When visiting theviewwinery.com, our Google stats package collects some basic information about your browser. Examples; how long did you stay on our site and what pages did you look at. This helps us understand how visitors browse our site, so that we can make their shopping experience better.
Upon your permission when you checkout of our store, we collect personal information such as name, address, postal code, phone number, etc for shipping and payment processing.
Under no circumstances will we share any personal information that we collect with any third parties or web sites. All the information you give us is completely private and used solely for order processing and shipping. If you give us permission to send you marketing emails then we use your email for that purpose, but never does that email get sold or distributed to any other web site or list.
Consumer inquiries and privacy.
If you have any questions about your privacy, or want to make changes to your profile, or remove unsubscribe from our get off email list, simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-860-0742.
Safeguarding your information
All the payment information collected is done under SSL – a standard internet security measure. Any data stored is kept behind a secure firewall in our database and is not accessible to the public in any way